[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Operation - was "Harmonics"

  Bob -

  The problem is that Tesla was researching many different aspects of
electrical transmission at the same time. Coilers are confusing these
different methods. Wardencliff was an enigma as was some of his other
experiments. My guess is that with the rounded dome antenna he was hoping he
could get some electrical current into the ionosphere, however, he knew that
if this failed he could at least get Hertzian waves (radio) into the
ionosphere for comunication. See my reply to Rienhard.

  John Couture