[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Operation - Myths

Geeez. I've been going around telling everyone about his lightning spark
record that has yet to be beaten. I've just started reading CSN- so far
all I've seen reference to is 30'-35' sparks. Thanks for setting me
straight.

Richard, what is the URL of your Fusor experiment again? I was reading
it the day after you'd posted it and accidentally deleted the bookmark.

Thanks, Bob V

 Charles Brush  is absolutely correct, and the key thing is that the