[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Operation - was "Harmonics"

to: Bob V.

The 135 ft. spark is a myth propagated by JJ Oneil.  You need to get ahold
of Richard Hull's complete analysis of Tesla's oscillator --- excellent
reading.   The true spark was only around 30 feet max length.

Regards,

Dr.Resonance-at-next-wave-dot-net

> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: Tesla Coil Operation - was "Harmonics"
> Date: Friday, February 05, 1999 9:28 PM
>
> Original Poster: Robert Volk <smrtmny2-at-earthlink-dot-net>
>
> > Actually, once you get the wave propagating, the loss is pretty low.
The ELF