[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Operation - was "Harmonics"

  John -

  I think that Shannon should have made up his own name for his Information
Entropy instead of plagiarizing Clausius's unique term. Shannon should have
used something like Mesatropy for "message entropy". Shannon should get a
laugh out of this. Also, how about Teslatropy for "Tesla coil entropy"?

   Teslatropy = S1 = Energy in/power in
   Teslatropy = S2 = Energy out/power out

  The Teslatropy change = S1-S2

  With the Tesla coil process there will always be a net increase in
Teslatropy.

  John Couture