[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla coils and free energy.

tinyv2-at-msn-dot-com

Hi

My name is Rogerio (I'm from Portugal) I have just got in to the Tesla coils
but I have always been it to them. This year I will be starting college, I
will be taking Engineering.

I read some wear that it is possible to run a house or farm or even a ranch,
how is this possible i.e. the amount of current that comes out of a tesla
coil is so high.

I'm also thinking of building a coil my self but I don't know were to start.
If anyone who is reading this has copies of plans for good tesla coils and
don't mind copying them and sending the copy to me I'd be grateful (my
e-mail is up top).

Can anyone suggest a parts list for making a coil that can put out
1,500,000v with the average prices for the parts.

I've also heard about Teslas free energy what is it.

Does anyone have any tesla coils for sail if so what are they capable of and
how much are you selling them for.

Is there any good books on tesla coils that have plans on how to build them,
and on how to get this so called 'Free energy'.