[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Coiling again

Hi Steve

I did think of that - and could rewire my H-Bridge gap, but I was
enjoying the sparks and didn't get to it. It would limit my break
rate to 120 BPS, but could use it to test the charging choke
stuff at least. I guess if I was able to get 2V out of the choke it
should produce similar results as the H-Bridge at the same
break rate.

LR