[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Energy Trans.

To Paul C. et. al.,

Oh, REALLY!  155 foot arcs?  Most interesting!  This is the
*first* I've heard of any coil on the West Coast, doing anything
like that!  Would you care to give all of us your web site
reference(s) on this "monster coil ?"  I *know* I'd sure be
INTERESTED!

Regards,
Bill Wysock.

> Date:          Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:24:14 -0700
> To:            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject:       Re: Tesla's Energy Trans.
> From:          Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

> Original Poster: "HIGH VOLTAGE" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
> Nick and terry,
>
>     There is a coil on the West coast which produced 155' arcs. I have seen
> this on a web sight. The coil is 60" in diameter and 85' tall. It is powered
> by a 38 Kw distribution Transformer. I not sure about the capacitance by I
> think it is about .4 uF.
>
> Paul C
>

> >From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> >To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> >Subject: Re: Tesla's Energy Trans.
> >Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 06:45:20 -0700
> >
> >Original Poster: NickandSim-at-aol-dot-com
> >

> >  >Hi Terry,
> >
> >  snip.......
> >
> >  >I agree that as an unsubstantiated claim this is a bit flimsy -
> >unfortunately
> >  >as the book is so thoroughly researched it contains only a 'select
> >  >bibliography' therefore I have not found his referance for the Colorado
> >  >springs paper.
> >
> >  Darn!  I was hoping the author would have given a clue to where all this
> >  came from (200 foot spark lengths).
> >I am going to try and contact himas he lives in the UK.
> snip....

Tesla Technology Research