[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Energy Trans.

Hi All,
<< > >I agree that as an unsubstantiated claim this is a bit flimsy -
 unfortunately
 > >as the book is so thoroughly researched it contains only a 'select
 > >bibliography' therefore I have not found his referance for the Colorado
 > >springs paper.

    How could ANY book which was "so thoroughly researched" not include
 CSN?  These are extremely informative and much better sources of
 information than the books researched by myth and hearsay which seem to
 get so much credence from non critical readers.

 Ed

The Bibliography contains about 200 refererances - without CSN - you can
understand why the author did not give a ref for a source he uses for only
one or two paragraphs.

I agree that the author could just be regurgitating all the keelynet myths -
but as, as far as details of the people tesla was involved in names, times,
places etc., this book is by far the most detailed I have ever read on tesla
i am inclined to think otherwise.
Why not pop down to amazon and get a copy? Then you can comment on something
you've actually read.

Regards
Nick Field