[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fat Diode help.....

	I used to watch these burn up when I was a kid playing with old
vacume tube stuff (late 70's early 80's).  Live and learn.

	Anyway, where I work we have a LOT of there old buggers in
our old machine tools.  If the old selenium stuff is as toxic as PCB's,
whould it be worth my while to talk my boss into replacing some of it ?
As it is now I only mess with them when they blow, and the replacement
cost is minor.

Tim

<<< Since this is getting a bit off-topic, please write Tim directly about
this. -Terry >>>