[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fat Diode help

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: Grayson B Dietrich <electrofire-at-juno-dot-com>
>
> Okay, while everyone else is at it....

Hi Grayson--

It sounds like an International Rectifier part, but their website
doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with further information.  I tried
searching under various iterations of the part # you provided, but got
no returns.  Maybe you might have more patience and better luck.

Their site:  http://www.irf-dot-com/product-info/diodes/

Good luck.

Best

Pat