[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Basic questions, Ground Options, RSG benefit

Dale: In northern Texas, the ground is about 80-90% clay and the rest is
rock. If I put a shovel in my backyard, the most I'd dig is 3-4 inches
(maybe) before hitting something solid. The extensive ground network in this
part of the US is, in my opinon, highly impractical. I plan to use a cold
water pipe and hope it works well enough. And I sure don't know where you
find those salt water ponds. We call our local salt water pond The Gulf Of
Mexico <smile>.
Ted
Subject: RE: Basic questions, Ground Options

Original Poster: Dale Hall <Dale.Hall-at-trw-dot-com>

<snip>

1.) Grounding is often a compromise especially since
    I have a portable coil I take around to varying sites for demo's.