[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Diode/Rectifier info, anyone?

Hi Sam--

It sounds like you have an Electronic Devices Inc. KHP 20 manufactured
in the 49th week of 1990.  According to info from their site, it is a
normal recovery HV rectifier good for 20kV PRV and an average forward
current of 2.25(!) amps at 25 degrees C.

You can see the info page at:
http://www.edidiodes-dot-com/HiVoltage/KHP_RHP.html

Best

Pat