[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Beginners Tesla Coil Plans

All -
	A friend of mine and I would like to build our first coils!
	I am looking for plans to a good beginners TC to build. The plans
should include all part dimensions, construction sequence, calculations,
theory, possible part suppliers and operating procedures.
	I have a supply of 22 guage solid copper wire, silver coated and
insulated with blue PVC rated at 600V and a 12KV, 30MA neon sign
transformer to work with. My friend has a surplus 7.5KW flight line generator
we will use as a power source. (We will make bigger coils later after
success with a good beginners coil.)
	If you can help me out I am willing to trade some of the 22 guage
solid copper wire I have per set of plans. I am also willing to pay for copying
cost/postage of the plans as well if you don't need the wire.
	I am also willing to work with you to put your good coil design down
on paper. I can draft up your hand drawn plans in AutoCAD for free in exchange
for the information.
	Anyone who can help me out please reply to this post or send the
plans to:

	Ed Tindell
	P.O. Box 75097
	Houston, TX 77234-5097