[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Plexi Spark Shield

I use aluminum screen connected to ground (as in the very fine mesh kind
used with windows to keep out bugs) to protect wiring along the ceiling
in my basement.  It's cheap, and for your application, virtually
transparent to both light and sound. It's also easy to cut with a decent
pair of scissors and doesn't poke you like chicken wire tends to.

-Stan