[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Wintesla Question

I have used wintesla to generate many of the numbers I need for my first
coil. In fact, I used it to confirm the math I did the long way (haven't
used scientific notation in awhile). But I noticed something I can't quite
figure out and perhaps someone would enlighten me.

On the Secondary TAB, right column, there are two boxes for "Frequency"

In the case of my coil, the first box says 304.48 KHz. Then two boxes below
that frequency is 163.75 KHz.
On the Primary TAB, this 163.75 frequency is indicated as the 'secondary
frequency.' And that agrees with my paper calculations.

So,  what is the 304.48 figure?

Techy Ted in Texas