[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Charlotte neon transformers.

Due to a major HD crash, all of my mail saved for the last 4 years is gone.
That's no great loss since we have the Tesla archives. :)
But I did lose some personal mail, the most relevant here being that Neil
Someone (sorry, I can't remember your last name) set up a deal with me to
come and pick up some neon transformers. My mail server was down for about
24 hours due to the crash, so many messages may have bounced. So Neil, will
you get in touch with me about getting those transformers? And also about
the variacs too, ok? :)
Thanks a lot!
Dan