[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: drying coil forms

----- Original Message -----
From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 1999 10:01 PM
Subject: RE: drying coil forms

> Original Poster: "Ross Overstreet" <ross-o-at-mindspring-dot-com>

Ross-o,   Just a thought: you might want to try a rig that I've used with
great success for drying cameras in high humidity tropical locations.   Just
a fitted storage box for your coilform with a flex-tube connected hair dryer
on a 24 hour timer.   One hour a day is a good maintenance mode, and a
manually controlled 12 hour cycle just before every coil run.   One other
point:  I'm in design phase on a mid-scale Tesla machine, probably a
magnifier configuration, and I'm looking for collaborators on the project in
or near Santa Barbara.  I'd appreciate referrals.   Thanks,  Macgyver out.