[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LASER optics buy to close soon.

Hi Tesla members.  Next week, the opportunity to participate in our group
purchase of mirrors with which to build our own cutting and burning CO2
lasers, will expire.

This group purchase is a tremendously good deal and if you ever plan on
constructing one of these, don't let this pass you by.

This opportunity is only available for members of the LASERGROWERS email
list and you can become a member by simply sending an email to:
buzz_ard2-at-bigfoot-dot-com and put   subscribe   in the subject then, you will
get an email from the list automatically and you must return it to become a
member.

After this, if you want to purchase these optics, they are $100.00 US per
set and you will need to send another email to buzz_ard2-at-bigfoot-dot-com with
OPTICS PURCHASE
in the subject line and in the body, put how many sets that you will want.

There are many folks on our list that will help you.

You may want to peruse our webpage at:
http://www.geocities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/Station/2727/

Thanks everyone for letting me post this here and hope some more of you
join us.
We really go hand in hand as many of the parts for the Tesla projects are
the same for our CO2 laser project.

By the way, you will send your money directly to the company.

Ros/ aka Cass