[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New England Coilers

There is the Rochester (NY) area teslathon, I beleive. Not exactly New
England, but a lot closer than the SoCal or UK ones. There would also be
the teslathon in Richmond, VA, helped along by the awsome TCBOR. If they
hold them at similar times this year as they did last, then Rochester
would hav ealready (just)  happened, and you could look forward to the
TCBOR in about a month's time. Someone else will surely know more about
this all than me, ...

-Grayson Dietrich
"The Electrophile"
www.electrophile.8m-dot-com