[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Back from the overworked

Clifford,

 The plastic you are describing is the same as the type I am using for my
RSG gap, I will return to the supplier and get the specs if no one else can
give them to you from the list. I can tell you it was extremely expensive,
my disk is 280mm is diameter and was 'spun' from a block, (don't ask me why,
I don't know but the supplier said it would increase it's strength??), along
with 6 other rectangular pieces was over $600 AUD. I was 'guaranteed' that
it would never fail based on my use for it!!!. we will see.

Regards

 Robin Copini in OZ.