[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Resonant Frequency Calculation

Hi,

I thought I would mention that I have a program I wrote at my web site that
is pretty good and calculating the resonant frequency of a Tesla coil
secondary system given a bunch of physical dimensions.  The file has the
code and an explanation of how it finds the values...

	www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/misc/e-tesla3.zip

Cheers,

	Terry