[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cap Safety

Hi Brent,

	If the cap seems to keep a charge in a NST system wired in the usual way,
something may be wrong.  Normally the NST presents a resistance of only a
few thousand ohms which should discharge the cap almost instantly!  I would
look hard for bad connections or something that is keeping the NST's
resistance from discharging the cap.

	Terry