[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RF ground using a water pit?

Hello,

You touched on an area I know a bit about here. Rest easy. There were no
elementary microorganisms brought into being -- ever. A few very basic,
pre-protein chemical combinations appear to have formed. That is a very
very great
distance from even the most simple of living things having been formed.
The worst case situation that could happen to one from drinking "high-volted,
RF'ed" water would be if the process of putting the rod in the pool
contaminated
it chemically.

Bill L.

--