[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Grounding Rod Troubles

Adam
	Hey man, i feel your pains.. I was drivin my rod into ground too, and
ran into these progs.. try moving the Rod about 18" away from any surface you
can see, including walls. My dad later told me, (after i tried forever) that
there was a retaining wall where i was driving it and that stopped it from
going down. well good luck, hope that works
-Alan
PS if all else fails, lay your rod underground horizontally(3' under) and
have sections of it going further if potsbile, and one other end sticking
out..

 l		< Attach here (Ground leve;........   l =  I foot)
3 ft down
		l			l
		l			I
		l			I