[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Smooth Toroid?

Andy,
	Hmm, Toroids... Ok i dunno bout dents  too much, but make sure you
dont' have any sharp edges pointing out of your toroid. Where did you look
for your al. Tape? I suggest you try lookin in a Big commercial hardware
store(ie Home Depot) if i'm not mistaken, i saw rools of al tape(in rolls the
same size as duct tape) for like 3-4 bucks per roll.
	If you plan to to make another secondary, i suggest you email
TESLAMAN-at-aol-dot-com for Magnet wire. He got me an 8lbs spool of 22AWG wire for
40 bucks including shipping.. Now that's pretty darn cheap compared to what
other's around here (southern california) have paid. Some people bought tha
tmuch wire for 80 bucks, plus tax..
good luck
alan