[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Just wonderin' (fwd)

Hi Chrisopher,

> Original Poster: "christopher boden" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>
> AAARRRGGGHHHH!
>  Alright....now we've come full circle. Can't someone just tell me
> with any degree of certainty wheather or not I can paralell these
> things? I would like to pair the 12KV 30 to the 15KV 30 ...that
> should be okay, the 12 sould be able to handle the higher voltage.
> I also have a 7.5KV at 100mA that would rock but I'll probably let
> the magic smoke out if I try to put 12 or 15 KV through it.

Christopher, they can only recommend and tell you from
experience/reasoning. Depending on that, you of course will get different
opinions. The bottom line as I see it = the greater the differential
between NST's, the greater the risks. If you would be totally down and
out if an NST smoked, then don't do it. If it was me, I would go for it
(the 30mA NST's) and see what happens, but that's how I am.

Bart