[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RF sent to bed without supper

And you think that the how ever many feed of water pipe don't have
significant RF impedance...

Use a counterpoise. A sheet of chicken wire, aluminum foil, etc. comparable
in radius to the height of the coil should work nicely. Then ground the
counterpoise to the third wire in the AC cord for safety.

----------
> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: RF sent to bed without supper
> Date: Tuesday, April 20, 1999 6:28 PM
>
> Original Poster: "Dr. Resonance" <Dr.Resonance-at-next-wave-dot-net>
>
> to: Yuri
>
> An extension cord ground is usually only 12 or 14 AWG wire.  Your peak
> secondary currents may be as high as 50-60 amps or more.  This is why a
> separate cable is recommended for grounding the bottom of the sec coil.
Use