[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RF sent to bed without supper

For small coils, you can get away with using the "third little hole" for
both power supply ground and RF ground.  I can hear the gasps of fellow
hobbyists recoiling in horror, but I have done it with small coils for
years and gotten away with it.  Even so, I wouldn't try it above 500VA
input.  I'd also unplug my computer before running the thing at any power
level.  My two cents worth.

Greg