[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Repost of :Strange NSTs (was Re: Found it ! :o(( ) (fwd)

  Harvey -

  I am sending you by separate email a flyer briefly describing my books and
TC computer program. You can order from me or from a few dealers that carry
the books.

  Like many coilers I have difficulty keeping up with the volume of posts on
the Tesla List. Because of the limited time I have to spend on the computer
I miss a few posts like yours where someone is interested in my books. I
rely on knowledgeable coilers like John Freau to answer the many questions
that appear on the List.

  John Couture