[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Sale: 4" by 13" spun aluminum toroids (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 15:33:02 EDT
From: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Sale: 4" by 13" spun aluminum toroids

All,

Now available, high quality 4" by 13" spun aluminum toroids, brushed
to a beautiful luster.  The half-shells are epoxied together to produce
an embedded seam for proper spark handling (sparks do not emit
from the seam).  1/4" center mounting hole.  Total price including
shipping in the US is $119.  I do not plan to make any larger toroids
than these.

This new toroid size can be seen at my webpage at:

         <   http://members.aol-dot-com/FutureT/index.html    >

References available upon request.  1.5" by 6" spun aluminum
toroids of the same general design are also available for $32 including
shipping in the US.  The 1.5" by 6" size is also available in copper
for $50.

Send check or money order to:

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave.