[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Success with PP Multi-Mini Cap

Reinhard,

Can you point me towards some German surplus companies,
preferably ones with websites who take visa. I'ld love to get these
caps at 16c each and its a lot easier to import from EEC than USA.

Of course puzzling out the German will be fun but it must be easier than
biblical Hebrew.

I'm not sure why Nick didn't get the 0.022uf caps rather than 0.047 judging
from the V/us rating an array of these would handle double the current of
an
equivalent array of the bigger caps. The cost would be a bit more.
These caps are in the Farnell catalogue pg 122
0.022uf 1600v 1600V/us    286-862  1-at- 59p, 100-at-34p
0.047uf 1600v  900V/us   286-874   1-at-93p, 100-at-54p
+VAT

Alan Sharp (UK)

>My tip: look for surplus goodies. At lot of surplus companies
will buy up stuff from companies that have gone out of
business or a large quantity of a line of stock that has been
discontinued. I paid 28pf (~16 cents) for my caps (each, of
course). So, for me at least, thatīs way cheaper than any
commercial single unit pulse cap.. :o))<