[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mineral Oil Source

You will find that basically all oil costs about the same amount, when
bought in 5 gallon pails or larger drums. So, you might as well buy real
transformer or capacitor oil. Diala AX from Shell is what I use, but that's
because there was a convenient Shell jobber near here. All the oil
companies make the stuff, you just have to find out the name (and the
jobber can usually help you here).