[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The infamous (and odoriferous?) Fair Radio cap

Look,

The literature is very clear on this, dioxin is carcinogenic
to humans. Dioxin is the most studied man-made compound on the
planet, over 1 million journal articles published on it. If
you want the refs, e-mail me off line. If you want a copy of
my Chemistry Masters thesis from Cal State University on  the Mutagenicity of
2,3,7,8 tetrachloro-dibenzo-dioxin I'll mail
it to you.

I hate to be pedantic about this, but I can't let the
incorrect assumption that the stuff is harmless be dispersed.

You are certainly welcome to do whatever you wish with the
stuff, but if I see it being dumped; your damned right I'll
report it. Just be responsible.

Bryan Kaufman, MD

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: David Trimmell <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>
>
> At 07:59 PM 4/1/1999 , you wrote:
> >Original Poster: "j. Grissom" <johngd-at-bellsouth-dot-net>
> >

> >Tesla List wrote:
> >
> <<snip>>
> >
> >If I were to come upon a PCB cap, I would cherish it.  I'd know that it
would
> >be
> >impossible for it to cause a fire during a failure.  Of course, I'd have to
> >disguise it so that some safety nazi wouldn't call the EPA snitch line and
I'd