[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Success with PP Multi-Mini Cap

I might be a little out of line here, but it seems very possible, given the
success stories and ease of construction/use/resuseabilty/etc that
polypropylene MMC caps could become the new standard in TC caps, replacing
the oh-so-fun motor oil drenched LDPE nightmares of days gone by.

So, in the grand tradition of TC standards, wouldn't it be nice if someone
wrote a general construction file?  You know, like instructions for basic
design, availability of components, possible pitfalls, expected costs,
design issues, areas for improvement, etc.

As you probably have guessed, I'd like to build an MMC cap, but I'd like to
know more about them first.

Thanks alot,
Adam