[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: State finalist in the science fair with a Tesla Coil

  Malcolm -

  Inside the secondary there would be magnetic fields (Faraday) due to
current in the windings. There would also be EM fields (Hertz) due to the RF
frequency. I have never heard of anyone measuring these fields inside the
coil. How would you measure them when the TC is operating?

  John Couture