[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEEDED: Transformer or Transformer Source

----------
From:  Zuma [SMTP:mwise-at-ns.sosis-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, January 28, 1998 8:57 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  NEEDED: Transformer or Transformer Source

I am searching for anyone who may know where I can acquire a current
limited 10-15kv-at-250-400ma, 12-14.4kv-at-5-10kva pole pig,or a
12-14.4-at-5-10kva potential transformer. Any of these are ok. I need to
locate fairly low priced units where possible. I live in Texas and
shipping for that kind of weight is going to be a "killer".

I desperatly need the help in locating a transformer. I know this limits
the range but I cannot afford to dish out more than about 200 dollars
total(shipping included). My bills won't allow a penny more.

Thanks for any help
chris

P.S. My local power company will not sale them for liability reasons.