[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

capacitor question

----------
From:  Thomas McGahee [SMTP:tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, January 28, 1998 4:01 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: capacitor question

Jim,
It's the way we really lazy experimenters do it. There have been several
posts on this in the last year or so. I even posted a method for making
rolled caps with thin poly this way. The major problem you have to
contend with is making sure the floating sheets do not shift after or
during assembly.

Hope this helps,
Fr. Tom McGahee