[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NST source ?

----------
From:  Christopher Stone [SMTP:stone-at-etak-dot-com]
Sent:  Tuesday, January 27, 1998 2:28 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: NST source ?

Perhaps we could produce alist of "Tesla Friendly" sign shops by state
and city that we could use as a resource.  I ended up paying $35 for two
9KV 30mA transformers which one needs to be unpotted.  I had to call
around to 5-10 shops in the San Jose, CA area.  It would be a real
time saver if we all pooled our resources.

Just a thought,
Chris