[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tranny question...

----------
From:  richard hull [SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent:  Sunday, January 25, 1998 11:50 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Tranny question...

At 10:22 AM 1/25/98 -0600, you wrote:

>----------

How much different?.............
It is normal to have secondaries in these tranaformers differ in resistance
by up to 10%, but a vast difference means something is shorted or screwed
up.  Forget ever measuring the resistance..........look at the spark lenght
drawn off each knob to ground or case.  If they are about the same in
length, color, and intensity, then all is well. (temporarily)

Richard Hull, TCBOR