[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Adj. Pri. Cap

----------
From:  Rene Caldera [SMTP:Rene-at-compuserve-dot-com]
Sent:  Friday, January 23, 1998 12:32 AM
To:  INTERNET:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Adj. Pri. Cap

>>It's a very good idea although the cap may need to be quite large.
Do you plan to use the variable cap in addition to a main fixed
cap in order to keep the size of the variable cap reasonable?  I
often use this technique for critical tuning experiments and have
had excellent results.

John Freau<<

John,

Well I was planning to do just one cap that I could use from 30ma to 120ma
of NST's but I haven't worked out the actual requirements for the plate
size/number yet. Maybe 2 smaller ones might be better?

Later

Rene Caldera - So. Calif.