[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SGG Questions - Cliff's Notes

----------
From:  Cliff Fahrer [SMTP:cfahrer-at-In-Touch-dot-net]
Sent:  Thursday, January 22, 1998 7:17 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: SGG Questions - Cliff's Notes

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

Michael and all,

By Sync Gap do you mean driving the RSG with a Sync type AC motor? My DC
servo has a tach feedback system and is very stable and accurate on rpm
settings. I know a sync ac motor runs at a given speed relatave to the
phasing, but I plan to have an adjustable dwell on the gaps. Will I
still be in trouble using the NST because the possibility that an out of
phase condition could exist?