[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Pole Tranny??

----------
From:  Eric Davidson [SMTP:edavidson-at-icva.gov]
Sent:  Wednesday, January 21, 1998 9:27 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Pole Tranny??

Chris:

I got a pole tranny from T&R Electric (13,800/120/240) 5 kVA for $175.00
delivered. The catch was, I had to go to a freight terminal in the area
to pick it up (about a 40 mile drive). The guys at the terminal plopped
in the back of my pick up with a fork lift and I was off. My point here
is that you might ask them (T&R) if they could send your tranny by a
common carrier (instead of their delivery truck)to a terminal near you.
It still would cost you something, but probably less than
$150.00-200.00, if you don't mind driving a little. I spoke to a guy
named John, and he was very helpful. Its worth a shot. Hope this helps.

Eric
<edavidson-at-icva.gov>