[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Pole Tranny??

From: 	Zuma[SMTP:mwise-at-ns.sosis-dot-com]
Reply To: 	mwise-at-ns.sosis-dot-com
Sent: 	Tuesday, January 20, 1998 10:15 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Pole Tranny??

I know I have asked this before. I was told to try my local electric
company, but they said ha no way. I hope that I can locate one.
I am looking for a 2 bushing 14400kv at 3kva-10kva pole tranny.
I have about decided the only place I know I can get one is T&R
electric. I guess if you figure it the overall price isn't that bad.
They give a 2 year warranty on there trannies. Their prices aren't that
bad I was trying to cut out the $150-200 shipping charge.

If anyone out there knows any other places I might try either in the
East Texas area or not. Please help me out.

Also I would even consider 2 7000kv units or even a 12000kv unit.

Thanks,
     Chris