[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: #24 enamel coated copper wire. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 00:34:48 -0600
From: Rick Holland <rickh-at-ghg-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: #24 enamel coated copper wire. (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

<PRICING SNIP>

I feel I must let the list know that I bought a roll from the original
offer and am very pleased with the end product. Gary was very prompt
with shipping and the wire was top quality with no abrasions or flaws. I
even sent a little extra and asked him to keep the change for his
trouble, but the day after I received my wire, I received a check for
the difference in cost. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I
only regret that he had only one giant roll to share. I'm sure that I'll
want more sometime down the road.
--

	Rick Holland

	The Answer is 42.