[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

# 803 Vacuum tubes for sale (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 14:51:35 EST
From: FutureT <FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: # 803 Vacuum tubes for sale

All,

Build a small tube type Tesla coil using these #  803 pentode
vacuum tubes with rugged graphite plates.  I have three of them,
they're either new or like new.

I've obtained a 7" spark output using one of these tubes powered
by a microwave oven tranny.  Two tubes should give a 9 1/2" spark,
and 3 tubes should give a 12" spark.  With careful design, I think
more spark output can be obtained.

These transmitting type tubes measure 2 1/2" dia, x 9" tall. Willing to
sell separately or together.

one tube....$20
two tubes....$35
three tubes...$45

Shipping by UPS ground is additional.  E-mail me directly with your
zip-code and I'll figure the shipping charges.  Also let me know how
many tubes you're interested in.  I'll include a workable schematic
for a tube coil, if desired.

Thanks,
John Freau
FutureT-at-aol-dot-com