[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CHOKES!

From: 	baumann-at-proton.llumc.edu[SMTP:baumann-at-proton.llumc.edu]
Reply To: 	baumann-at-proton.llumc.edu
Sent: 	Friday, January 09, 1998 1:23 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: CHOKES!

On  8 Jan, Tesla List wrote:

> [...]
I would say you have enough wire.. I only needed 3lbs for my 6.25x25
coil.
You might want to consider finding a lb or 2 of 28AWG for your chokes.
They only need to pass on the order of 100mA
As for size.. that is an argument point :)
Mine are 3.2 uh (6" long on 2" form, 28awg wire)

--
--
Michael Baumann  Optivus Technology Inc.|Loma Linda University Medical Center