[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: X-ray xfmr oil available

From: 	Homer Lea[SMTP:HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent: 	Thursday, January 08, 1998 9:18 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: X-ray xfmr oil available

i don't even know where wisconsin is but "cheese" rings a bell. there were 3
of the units you seek here but someone beat me to them. your agents perhaps?
how about 12 60kv units instead. my agents tell me you are planning to visit
SF soon. my warehouse is only a stone's throw from greg's giant coil. you
could rent a Ryder truck for the trip back. maybe you could me something for
them.

                 jim heagy