[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Redistribution of secondary voltage

Malcom,

   Dare a novice yet again show my opinion to a veteran ?  You bet !

   It occurrs to me my earlier comments on the mathematical plausibility of
redistribution of secondary voltage would be valid only under extreme close
coupling and very sharp excitation.  That is, the excitation pulse width is
much less than 1/fo.  It is valid as a mathematical concept and likely it
could be produced in the lab, but I doubt it would happen in any TC such as
I have ever seen.

   If you really think its happening, instrument an unloaded resonator with
a current probe near the top, and look for a fall in current as the energy
redistributes itself.

Makin' lil bitty sparks in Georgia

Will

ps does "redistribution" = "coherence" ?