[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

For Sale: Neon Transformers, Variacs, Meters, HV Wire

Hi All,

If interested, please contact me DIRECTLY at teddp-at-earthlink-dot-net

I have the following items for sale, see the link to my list below:

- Neon transformers (15kv 30ma, 15kv 25ma, 12kv 30ma, 9kv 30ma, others)
- Variacs (6A, 10A, 10A, 30A)
- Meter, 0-150 mA AC, can measure transformer current directly
- HV neon transformer wire, flexible *14* gauge & std 16 gauge
- Misc other HV things

Please see the list and tell me what you're interested in, and your ZIP
CODE to
determine shipping cost.

Also, if you have a web page and would like to "trade links",
please let me know.

Thanks!
Tedd Payne
My FOR-SALE list is at:  http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~teddp