[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Coil for rent?

Hello.  My name is Delano Lopez and I work for a company called Gala
Events.  We put on parties and events and such. I am putting together a
proposal for a "Mad Scientist's Laboratory" Halloween party.  Is there any
one on the list who owns a Tesla coil and lives in the greater Washington
DC area and would be willing to rent out their coil?  If so, please send me
what you would charge for the rental. also include what you would be paid
for your time either to attend the party or to show us how to work the
coil.  alternately, can anyone provide me with a rough estimate as to how
much the raw materials for building a tesla coil would cost? Finally, does
anyone sell premade coils?  Many thanks.

"Delano J Lopez" <DELANOL-at-prodigy-dot-net